Website Design Services
Why the Web?
Web site addresses are seen everywhere today. They are on business cards, stationary, the yellow pages, television, newspapers and elsewhere. They are becoming increasingly necessary for presenting a professional image of your business or organization.
The web site itself provides a great service to potential clients seeking further information about your services or products 24/7.
What is Web Design?
Web design involves much more than just graphic design and computer programming. Other considerations include:
- optimizing your web site content and keywords for search engines.
- setting up a strategy for links to other sites.
- how to most effectively use your web site in conjunction with your other marketing or communication efforts.
- how to keep your site maintained, and the content fresh, to bring back repeat visitors.
- possibly building in back end support for business to business and business to consumer transactions.